Till startsida
To content Read more about how we use cookies on gu.se

Practical information

International students outside EU/EAA who don't hold a residence permit in Sweden should pay tuition fees. For more information, see http://utbildning.gu.se/education/admissions/application-tuition-fees

For information about living expenses and funding, see http://utbildning.gu.se/education/studentlife/living-expenses-funding

Students from outside the EU, EEA and the Nordic countries require a residence permit in order to enter and study in Sweden. Citizens from EU/EEA countries only need a valid passport or ID card clearly stating their nationality, in order to enter Sweden. For more information about visas, residence permits and personal identity number, see http://utbildning.gu.se/education/incoming-student/residence-permit

Page Manager: Anders Östebo|Last update: 8/16/2017

The University of Gothenburg uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing on this website, you approve of our use of cookies.  What are cookies?

Denna text är utskriven från följande webbsida:
Utskriftsdatum: 2020-08-15